[X-Newbies] slow warm ups

John Mee john.mee at meefog.com
Tue Feb 1 16:57:15 PST 2005

Just cleared up the problem on my machine, it seems to be network
related. I went to system prefs. and chose network then on the second
drop down menu "Show:" I chose network port configurations and
unchecked everything. Then I restarted and the problem was gone. After
re-setting my network port config. which on my machine is just a check
for built in ethernet as we have a router that does the sharing of DSL
here, I tried another restart and all is well.
John Mee
867 MHz PowerPC G4 Mac OS X v. 10.3.6e