[X-Newbies] Firewall interfering with Yahoomail?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Feb 2 07:07:59 PST 2005

>I finally joined the broadband bandwagon. Everything is hunky dory, except for one thing; I can't connect to Yahoo.

I've not ever liked Yahoo as I think they try to take control of your life. Do note that they are owned by SBC which has just recently bought ATT so things aren't going to get better with them anytime soon. I'm going to post an open letter from another comrade below for your enjoyment since it seems to be right on target with your issues.

--

Robert Ameeti

Yield to temptation -- it may not pass your way again.

- Robert A. Heinlein