[X-Newbies] DVDs

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Mon Feb 7 16:09:46 PST 2005

I missed the beginning of this thread, but after reading this, I have a
question. My machine has a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-103.  I have used it to make
100s of CDs without problem.   What I have never known (I bought the
computer second-hand), can I burn DVDs?  I have been too embarrassed to ask
this question.

Thanks, Sue