[X-Newbies] Am I....

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Feb 16 21:26:00 PST 2005

>...... missing something on my OS 10.3.3?
>
>I read an article on a website page and decide that I want to save it to my desktop for later use.

The single most important reason that I use Internet Explorer still is that it handles this wonderfully. Make sure the Explorer Bar is being viewed (Command-T) and then open it by clicking on the Scrapbook tab at the left side of the window. Click the Add button and it will be saved in all its glory. You can easily give the page a personal name if you wish when saving it. I find this very helpful for all my web purchases. I grab the receipt page in my Scrapbook and then later trash it when I've received the product. If Safari had this feature, I'd move over to Safari.

BTW, Do everyone a favor and give your posts a bit of meaning in the Subject of the post. It will get you a better response from the listees and I think it is more polite.
--

Robert Ameeti

Deny everything.