[X-Newbies] Am I....

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 12:55:36 PST 2005

At 8:36 PM +0100 2/16/05, Keith MILLS wrote:
>I read an article on a website page and decide that I want to save
>it to my desktop for later use.

Option 1: Choose File--> Print, then click the "Save as PDF..."
button. This will allow you to save the file as a PDF that can be
viewed in Preview, Adobe Reader and several other applications.

Option 2: Choose Edit--> Select All. Then choose Safari-->
Services--> TextEdit--> New window containing selection. Then switch
to TextEdit where the web page will be found preserved in much of its
glory with the benefit of clickable links. Save it, of course.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]