[X-Newbies] Am I....

Keith MILLS 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Wed Feb 16 13:39:21 PST 2005

My reality is obviously not the same as other people's!

All I want to do is put a single page onto my desktop, complete with
photos. without having to be on line. Which is often the case with the
way I work.

1. PDF - not much use to me in this context because I can't edit/ cut
and paste for example. It's beautifully there, but untouchable!!
2. Very clever - all-singing, all-dancing; but much more than I want
with all the links. AND I have to go on line to use it.

I'm a simple guy and there are times like this when I long for my old 9
when I could do this exercise so easily.

I'm off to bed now. And will be delighted if anyone has come up with a
fool-proof solution by the time I rise early tomorrow.

Merci from France
Keith