[X-Newbies] Re: 10.3 and Lombard PBk

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Jan 6 00:56:03 PST 2005

> From: Vincent Cayenne <vcayenne at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [X-Newbies] 10.3 and Lombard PBk
> It'll address 512 MB of physical memory and the
> memory is quite easily installed. But the
> prevailing wisdom says that the Panther install
> goes Kablooey when more than 384 is present
> *during the install*.

Whaaa ?? That's one of the more ridiculous bits of nonsense I've ever
heard. It's certainly NOT "prevailing wisdom" among the many mac
experts round here. I think you misspelled "hooey."

_Chas_

FL-MUG: central Florida's Macintosh User Group.
Meetings: second Thursday of the month, 6-9pm,
at the Orlando Science Center.
http://www.flmug.org