[X-Newbies] Re: OS 10.3.7 on CD?

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Fri Jan 7 18:33:52 PST 2005

I just completed the permission repair.  I had about five problems which
were corrected.  Thanks.  From now on, I will check every so often.  I am
also took Randy¹s suggestion and downloaded the OS X maintenance
information.

I accidentally deleted one of yesterday or today¹s emails, the one
commending the knowledge and the generosity of the people who participate in
this list.  I would like to second his comments.  I appreciate everyone¹s
generosity with their knowledge.  Reminds me why my husband and I first
began buying Apple computers in 1983.

Happy New Year, everyone,

Sue