[X-Newbies] Know of a way to keep it clean?

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 13:37:58 PDT 2005

From: Deep Freeze Products - Complete Workstation Protection
<http://www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp>:

"Deep Freeze protects millions of computers worldwide-24 hours a day,
7 days a week, month after month, year after year-saving countless
hours of technical support. Reduce or eliminate technical support
time completely and keep expensive computer assets running at 100%
capacity. Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves original
computer configurations. Completely invulnerable to hacking, Deep
Freeze makes computing environments easier to manage and maintain.
Each restart eradicates all changes and resets the computer to its
original state, right down to the last byte."
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]