[X-Newbies] Re: Know of a way to keep it clean?

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Jun 2 22:30:38 PDT 2005

Jaynie said:

>from me: "I would like to know if it's possible to
>write a script, work in the Terminal, perform voodoo
>or
>whatever it is! to make the Mac restore itself to a
>'clean state' after logging out.

Check out:

MacShield ($60)

This utility allows the user to modify the system in any way the user
chooses, and it then returns the system to its preset configuration upon
reboot. So, any viruses or malware picked up is automatically deleted.
Perfect for a lab, schoolroom, or service bureau environment.

http://www.centuriontech.com/dsms-about.htm

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html