[X-Newbies] Re: Know of a way to keep it clean?

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 3 19:59:41 PDT 2005

I got the download information today, not tomorrow. I downloaded and
intstalled Deep Freeze and it went without a hitch, following the
instructions in the .pdf manual. It involves activating root, but is
not complex and instructions are detailed and complete. A short trial
with a 'test' user seemed to work as advertised. It freezes only
regular user accounts and does not effect administrator accounts. If
you are an system admin. with several regular users or are very
careful about security and normally function as a regular user when
you don't need admin. powers, this is for you.

Now we just have to wait until the online store is updated (if we are
potential individual users.) Multiple licenses are available in lots
of 10 and up.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>