[X-Newbies] Anti-Virus

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 09:02:45 PDT 2005

On Jun 12, 2005, at 8:36 AM, Alex wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2005, at 02:33, Tony Johansen wrote:
>
>> What is the best solution for anti-virus protection?
>
> The issue has been thrashed out repeatedly, including on this list.
> Check the list archives. Check also
>
> <http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/malspyware.html>
>
> which is only one of many.

I've read this thread and archived the web page at the link listed
above.  I did not see any mention of a named virus or malware or
spyware that applies to OS X.  Did I miss something?

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.