[X-Newbies] When to install Tiger on a new computer

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 19 20:30:01 PDT 2005

Good Morning

Rodney A.Hoiseth wrote:

> I'm not in any big hurry to install Tiger unless .......
you will profit of the "nice"  "pieces" of Tiger (Mail 2, Widgets ....

> . I'm preparing to do it through File Sharing over my Ethernet/
> router network......?
it is the best way

> Also, I have lots of Eudora filters, addresses, etc. on the
> Wallstreet tthat I'd like to import into Mail. Is there simple way
> to do that?
you should be able to import them ; what I wilkl do is :
1) copy my data to the Mac Mini
2) Install Tiger
3 ) when you launch mail 2 it will ask you if you want to import data

Best

Cyril

My Mail is filtered by Wanadoo's SPAM engine.
SPAMMERS, you should remove all @Wanadoo addresses from your lists as
no one will see them.

Join the Independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for
Mac http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso