[X-Newbies] Crashing ToonBoom solved

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 21 17:33:34 PDT 2005

On 19/6/2005 1:17 AM, "Alex" <lists at lexial.ca> wrote:

> The next stage is to determine which app or combination of apps causes
> the problem, using Activity Monitor.

Alex and everyone, my thanks again. The below message is self explanatory,
however the developers should be thanking you guys for identifying a bug in
their software. In light of the below info, I will be leaving Speech
Synthesis Server alone, and just waiting until the patch arrives.

BTW despite the problems, I can recommend ToonBoomStudio as cartooning
software, it is delightful. I believe it is the application that Rugrats is
made on, so it lacks nothing in capabilities. There are fun examples on
their website.

Tony.

>From ToonBoomStudio:
 Thank you for the information. We have tested this here and it's true,
enabling SSS does cause TBS2.5 to crash. This has been fixed for
version 3.0 and after the release of 3.0 we will issue an update of
2.5 with the fix for this also once we have fully tested the version.