[X-Newbies] EMI CDs and iTunes.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 05:16:08 PDT 2005

I just received my first experience with an EMI CD. In my case, Duran
Duran's "Greatest". iTunes could not even read the CD so that I could
play it on my G5. I finally had to force quit iTunes. Does anyone have
any advice on this issue besides boycotting EMI products? Not only
should I be able to play the CD on my G5, but I should also be able to
rip songs and create mixes/compendiums, as long as they are for my own
use, i.e. I do not share or distribute them with others.

Cheers,

Brian