[X-Newbies] CD label-making program

Sue Rodriguez Sue.Rodriguez at usm.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:12:14 PST 2005

Good morning,

First I want to thank everyone who has/is participating  in the "Utilities
and such in OS X" discussion.  It has been very helpful to read everyone's
opinion and I have benefited from the discussion.

I have an enormous quantity of Stomper CD labels, the kind with two CD
labels, one at the top left, the other, bottom right.  It also has four zip
drive labels (two and two) on the top right and bottom left, and two strips
in the middle.  When I used OS 9, I had a free program that came on
something else (I think it was an Adaptec Toast program that had the program
on it).  After recovering from a total crash, it no longer works in OS 9 and
I have nothing for labels.  I have tried a number of demos and wasn't really
happy with any of them.  Does anyone have a program they really like and
would recommend?  I would be interested in knowing why you like it.

I will appreciate any information on the topic.

Thanks,

sue