[X-Newbies] Office Suite Conundrum

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:39:48 PST 2005

Thanks again to all of those that added their 2 cents on the OS X
Utilities thread. Right now, I am in a bit of a conundrum. I am taking
delivery on my G5 on Monday, but still don't know what to get with
regards to an Office suite. This still seems to be an area where the
Mac OS is weak. I had been hoping to use OpenOffice.org, Neo Office,
Koffice or the GNOME Office software that includes AbiWord, but they
don't seem to be ready for prime time yet on OS X. What Office suite
software do people use on OS X?

Cheers,

Brian