[X-Newbies] Resetting Word menus (was:<no subject>)

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Wed May 4 15:58:09 PDT 2005

I agree with Paul's recommendation. I just want to add
that I found using Customize Toolbars/Menus probably
the most confusing aspect of Word I had run into.

I think I followed the Help file, which I found accurate
and, in the end, helpful, but I had to be very careful
following it. I used the Command Button and
dragged the items I wanted to the menu. (This is from
memory which may not be precisely correct; sorry.)

This was Word X; I don't think it changed in 2004.

Jon