[X-Newbies] iMovie

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Mon May 16 05:32:29 PDT 2005

>Hi,
>
>I have a Canon ZR50 MC Digital Video Camcorder.  I would to import a
>tape into iMovie, but it has a USB connection, not a FIrewire.

Actualy it is a firewire connection.

http://alpha02.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?SV=WWUCA900

>  Is there anyway I can get it onto my computer and into iMovie?  I
>have a PowerBook G4 (older model).

Thee fire wire port on the ZR50 a 4pin fire wire connection. you need
a 4 pin to 6 pin fire wire cable. If ou are not sure what it is
supposed to look like or where to buy it here is a link that will
help you.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71402/wo/Lr6sbFf8rGZX2dob0wdRoqnVmRD/5.0.11.1.0.6.25.7.11.7.3
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the Union City School's email system. Un-cleanable attachments have been deleted and the sender notified.