[X-Newbies] Re: Tiger's Smart Folders

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Wed May 18 22:06:24 PDT 2005

> I'm probably just not understanding your needs,
>
> I think the biggest problem here is that you're not actually TRYING
> it.

Nah, I was just hoping Smart Folders would be a one stop shop that I
could rely on to create a new folder every day without me telling it
to. And then save itself as a normal folder, again without me getting
directly involved. Anyone less scriptophobic™ could probably
AppleScript something up in two minutes.

I do like the idea of iCal being set up to automatically create a
Smart Folder. That is cool.