[X-Newbies] Top posing in mail?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu May 19 00:55:44 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 06:59:52PM CDT, Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
: On May 18, 2005, at 4:21 AM, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
: >Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com> wrote:
: >>
: >>So what's the deal with Mail now doing replies as top-posting in
: >>Tiger (i.e., the cursor is at the top) ?!
: >>
: >>I'd hoped that 10.4.1 was going to fix it, but no joy there. Is there
: >>at least a setting that changes this?
: >
: >Just manually move the insertion point below quoted text.
:
: Well, thanks to my years of computing experience, I was able to work
: that out. But I'm more concerned about the newbies who aren't really
: aware of the difference.

--
Eugene