[X-Newbies] Top posing in mail?

Jamie Kahn Genet jamiekg at wizardling.geek.nz
Thu May 19 04:00:13 PDT 2005

<thomas.d.kearns at verizon.net> wrote:

> I much prefer reading top posting.  I predict it will win out in the
> long run.  In business world (as opposed to tech world) top posting is
> virtually universal.
>
> Tom

Oh good, let's all try to make email as difficult to read as possible.
Then we can be less efficient - and goodness knows, business certainly
isn't concerned with efficiency.

Better yet, lets all send email in HTML, with pretty pictures attached
inline, oh - and hundred line sigs. Ohhh, oh, I'm on a roll now - let's
all use OE with it's default setting (sadly this one is too often true),
nonsecure operating systems like Windows, and apps like MS IE and OE
with more security holes than swiss cheese, and generally make life
worse for others.

What a wonderful world that would be!

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet