[X-Newbies] Top posing in mail?

Andrew J. Yon III ayon2 at sc.rr.com
Fri May 20 06:25:49 PDT 2005

> On May 19, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> Oh good, let's all try to make email as difficult to read as possible.
> Then we can be less efficient - and goodness knows, business certainly
> isn't concerned with efficiency.

Actually, top posting is easier for me to read and is more efficient
to me as well, especially, when persons do not trim the fat off the
quoted replies. Top posting has been proven in most cases to reduce
carpal tunnel syndrome and eye fatigue caused primarily from having
to scroll thru all the untrimmed fat. If I wanted to keep reading the
same text over and over, I could scroll down below the top posted
material.

My vote and hope is for top posting to take precedence and rule out
the carpal tunnel. If you are truly following the thread, it is
unnecessary to have to read the same text over and over and over
and................     The subject line should be enough.

Andy3