[X-Newbies] <Adios!t>

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 11:16:11 PDT 2005

On May 21, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Vincent Cayenne wrote:

> It is a pointless question - the list rules are not under the control
> of the list members.

I understand that, but why is the question about how to post pointless?
I'm asking if there is no rule, will people continue to post as they
choose without having to have it discussed or criticized to the point
of driving people off the list as has happened here?

>  Regardless of how your question is answered, the list rules remain
> the same.

I understand this as well.
And I conclude (hopefully correctly) that I will be free to top or
bottom post as I wish...