[X-Newbies] <Adios!t>

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Sat May 21 12:00:26 PDT 2005

At 2:16 PM -0400 5/21/05, Jane wrote:
>>It is a pointless question - the list rules are not under the
>>control of the list members.
>
>I understand that, but why is the question about how to post pointless?

The question as asked: "may people continue to post as they choose
without a problem or should there be a rule?"

The question is pointless as, in the absence of a rule, people may
continue to post as they choose. As to the "without a problem"
aspect, the only problem that may ensue is threads such as this. How
some posters may regard others based on their posting habits is
presumably not a problem except insofar as it may increase/decrease
the possibility of getting answers to questions posed...
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]