[X-Newbies] Virtual Desktops and multiple clips.

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 2 19:40:34 PST 2005

On 2 Nov 2005, at 8:38 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> For some reason OS X doesn't provide ... multiple
> clipboards

         I've always wondered why both Apple and MS neglect to build
in this feature.  Seems like a natural.

         The least worst app for this I've found is iSnip.  Seems to
work fairly unobtrusively and with minimal hassle.  Most of the
others seem to require some fuss to do the job.  Mine seems to use
about 47 MB of memory.

                                                 Peter