[X-Newbies] iDisk problems.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:25:28 PST 2005

Hi again,

I see that part of the problem that I described in my last posting is
that for some reason, I can't get to properly erase files on my iDisk.
I am trying to fully delete my web site (built with RapidWeaver) on my
iDisk and then recreate it on the iDisk with the copy I have in
RapidWeaver. However, every time I drag my site folder or THE site
folder to the trash and empty the trash, the next time i sync, it
comes right back. When RapidWeaver then tries to write the site to the
iDisk, it is forced to write over the old site and that is what is
screwing things up.

Any ideas? Puleeaaseee!

Cheers ;-)

Brian