[X-Newbies] Backing-up a Mac Mini

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 16 06:48:00 PST 2005

On 16/11/2005 11:49 PM, "Vincent Cayenne" <vcayenne at mac.com> wrote:

> At 3:50 PM +1100 11/16/05, Tony Johansen wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if Randy has come across SuperDooper from Shirtpocket. It is an
>> excellent backup program designed for OS X, that produces bootable clones
>> and 'Smart Updates' with lots of extra features and an intuitive interface
>> that makes everything simple for dummies like me.
>
> Can it yet do simple scheduled backup?

Yes, and more, I recommend reading their info on their site at
http://shirtpocket.com The program is standout also because of the way it is
designed, it has that inherently natural 'rightness' and ease of use that OS
X has, one would think Apple made it, except that in fact it is better than
the backup that Apple made.

It costs nothing to download a free trial to have a look at it and kick the
tyres, so have a look for yourself.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art