[X-Newbies] Backing-up a Mac Mini

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Wed Nov 16 07:44:26 PST 2005

At 1:48 AM +1100 11/17/05, Tony Johansen wrote:
>Yes, and more, I recommend reading their info on their site at
>http://shirtpocket.com

I have. I did once more. It still doesn't (yet).

Section 12 of the manual outlines how to automatic the backup using
AppleScript (sample script provided) and the UNIX cron facility built
into OS X. They suggest CronniX for those who need a GUI on cron.
They note that they will be adding the capability for scheduled
backup to the program in the next major version.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]