[X-Newbies] Re: Wiki like colaborative software.

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Wed Nov 16 10:28:37 PST 2005

On Nov 16, 2005, at 1:18 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> OK, thanks. My website is now hosted at a web hotel that supports PHP.
> Is there anyone that has experience with installing and configuring
> Wiki software? I would like to set the software up for at least four
> users. Firstly however, I would like to know whether the download size
> of the software listed in an earlier posting is the size it will take
> up on the server.

Considering there were at least a few different threads started that
all follow the same "In-Reply-To" header**, I've not taken the time
to search through the entire recent list traffic for the wiki
software listed in an earlier posting.

I do, however, have some brand new hosted web space to play with
(coincidentally @ godaddy). If you'd be so kind as to repost the
software and the developer's site, I'll gladly take a look.

The general answer, though, would be "about the same as the download,
but unzipped". Usually, you tweak some variables in the php files,
and upload the whole folder.

**Folks, *please* use new msg, rather than reply, to start a new
thread...

--
Scott Buntin
ASAP Mac & PC Services