[X-Newbies] Re: Wiki like colaborative software.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:18:47 PST 2005

OK, thanks. My website is now hosted at a web hotel that supports PHP.
Is there anyone that has experience with installing and configuring
Wiki software? I would like to set the software up for at least four
users. Firstly however, I would like to know whether the download size
of the software listed in an earlier posting is the size it will take
up on the server.

Cheers,

Brian