[X-Newbies] Booting from CD-ROM with Apple Bluetooth keyboard?

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Mon Nov 28 13:49:12 PST 2005

2 choices:
1- insert the CD, select it from  the Startup Drive section of System
Preferences.

2 plug in a USB keyboard and hold C to select it, or Option and
select it from the list.

John

On Nov 28, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Brian Durant wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Anyone know of a way to boot from a CD-ROM using an Apple Bluetooth
> keyboard? Is it only possible to boot from a CD-ROM using the original
> USB keyboard? I have a G5 single running Tiger and would like to try
> booting a Kubuntu Linux Live-CD for PPC to check it out.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

> stuff:

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat. - Alex Levine