[X-Newbies] How to get Mail.app to delete mail on server.

Aldo Johnson deetya at cbn.net.id
Sat Oct 1 22:20:40 PDT 2005

Oh, hey,  it worked! I made sure to push the "remove now" button, and
after that my e-mails are all automatically deleted. Thanks for the
help.

Peter might be right, that what happened was the connection got
interrupted. :-(

On 30 Sep 05, at 21:01, Jane wrote:

> Did it work?
> I don't usually use that setting because I remember trying to
> retrieve mail that I accidentally trashed and was dismayed that it
> wasn't there so I assume that it does get rid of it right away.

"Our energy problems have the same cause as our environmental
problems -- wasteful use of resources. Conservation helps us solve
both at once."
-- Jimmy Carter, 1977

"I mean, people just need to recognize that these storms have caused
disruption, and that if they're able to, you know, maybe not drive
when they -- on a trip that's not essential, that would be helpful."
-- George W. Bush, 2005