[X-Newbies] Shiira and other browsers

Christopher Glick chris at ias.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Sun Oct 2 03:25:57 PDT 2005

I agree that Shiira is quite impressive. The only real problem I have
with it is that hitting the tab key takes you to the URL window, not to
the next data entry field. That drives me insane and keeps me from
turning it into my main browser!

Though it starts slow, Omni remains my default browser because it
handles almost everything with few complaints; the pop-up page-specific
settings are handy; support is great; its built-in RSS ability is an
added plus and saves me from needing yet another application (I'm still
on 10.3.9). I also keep updating iCab for its own unique charms,
including superb filtering, direct developer feedback, and general
eccentricity.