[X-Newbies] New iMic with Tiger?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 07:03:25 PDT 2005

The result of this issue is that the problem was with my Kensington
7-port hub. At the local Apple Centre, the sales guy took a random
number of Kensington hubs, connected my iMic and it worked on random
ports. Usually most of them would work, but there was at least one or
two ports that just couldn't "find" the iMic. The question is of
course whether this gets worse with age and why.

Cheers,

Brian