[X-Newbies] Mind Mapping

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 9 21:26:05 PDT 2005

On 9/10/2005 5:07 AM, "Kirk McElhearn" <kirklists at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

 - there are two versions of
> Inspiration - one for kids and one for adults...

Kirk is right, despite marketing that would have you believe otherwise,
Inspiration in actual use is an excellent program to use. I can't say that
it's pretty, and the help window looks like an escapee from OS 9, but
despite that I found it actually draws more useful diagrams than NovaMind
for my purposes. I also found the attractive interface of NM is not matched
by so much grunt under the hood. (I downloaded both to test side by side.)

Thanks Kirk.

Tony,
http://tonyjohansen.com
A Life In Art