[X-Newbies] Moving Netscape mail files via Firewire

Crandon David tabdave at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 08:48:15 PDT 2005

While I do appreciate your desire to stay with whatever is
comfortable for you (I do the same, I'm always the last to ugrade), I
stronly  feel you should stop using Nestcape and move to Safari and
Mail.

I just last weekend moved my 76 yr old mother from what exactly you
are using to OSX. I was very worried about it, as was she, but she
love it!

David