[X-Newbies] Moving Netscape mail files via Firewire

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 26 09:13:04 PDT 2005

On Oct 26, 2005, at 10:48 AM, Crandon David wrote:

> While I do appreciate your desire to stay with whatever is
> comfortable for you (I do the same, I'm always the last to ugrade),
> I stronly  feel you should stop using Nestcape and move to Safari
> and Mail.

Though that wasn't really the question, that would be my advice too.
The combination of Mail working with address book really opens up a
lot of features. There are a lot of other programs that hook easily
into address book, so you're missing out on a lot of nifty features
if you're not using it.

As for the browser, that's much more a question of style. I like the
way safari handles bookmarks, but mostly I just like the clean
interface. Your browser choice doesn't matter as much, because it
isn't tightly coupled with other OS X features like Mail is.

SR