[X-Newbies] Re: the sbc yahoo blues at @sbcglobal.net...

Jim Gower jmgower at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 30 22:36:32 PST 2005

Richard,

SBCYahoo is set up by default to use a web interface for your mail. IF you
want to use an email client on your computer (Mail, Entourage, Eudora, etc.)
then...go here:

http://support.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=290

Follow the instructions for "Mac OSX Mail"

It will tell you how to set up an e-mail client with the proper POP, SMTP,
and access settings.
(Found here: http://support.sbcglobal.net/article.php?item=287)

Remember to set up your SBCYahoo Mail account forwarding if you are using an
alternate e-mail address from the one assigned by SBC.

JMG