[X-Newbies] about mail

Menno Tillema m.tillema at wanadoo.nl
Thu Sep 1 14:54:41 PDT 2005

On 1-sep-2005, at 16:20, Steven Rogers wrote:

>> This is generally a issue not with your mail client rather with
>> the list -serve software that the mailinglist you belong to uses.
>>  What happens is that the software substitutes the address to the
>> list for the replyto address.  This is done with the idea that any

I know. But often you get a From address that belongs to the poster
and a Reply-to with the list address. Pmmail gave me the choice to
either use the From _or_ the Reply-to address. Convenient!

Anyway, I think I know what to do, and I might send a mail to Apple
with a feature request. Thanks to all the posters for their help.

Kind regards,

Menno Tillema
m.tillema at wanadoo.nl