[X-Newbies] Firmware Update 5.1.8f7

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Tue Sep 6 22:40:09 PDT 2005

On my G5 I have to hold that main power button down for almost 5
seconds before it starts to shuts down. Otherwise, it just goes into
sleep mode. And it does take about two minutes to go through the
shutdown process, ending up with a blue screen before the computer
finally turns off. At least that's the way it happens in Tiger.

Carter