[X-Newbies] New iMic with Tiger?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:36:14 PDT 2005

I don't know where to check to see if it is actually working.
GriffinTech's description of the "Speech" prefs don't match those of
Tiger. I see a microphone "line in and "digital in", but iMic isn't
listed anywhere. I have tried as per the FAQ to test the iMic in
iMovie, but couldn't get anything from the mic. I have also checked
"Sound", but have not gotten any more enlightened there either.

Cheers,

Brian