[X-Newbies] Blocking folder access in Tiger on G5.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:39:52 PDT 2005

I don't have a root account. Do I need to temporarily set one up? What
is the best way of doing that? An interesting side problem occurred in
connection with this. I had set the computer to prompt for a password
when coming out of the screen saver (can be done in the security
panel), but when I started fiddling with the permissions for this
folder, it no longer prompted. After some restarts, it came back
again. Weird.

Cheers,

Brian