[X-Newbies] Blocking folder access in Tiger on G5.

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Mon Sep 26 07:44:11 PDT 2005

On 26-Sep-05, at 08:39 , Brian Durant wrote:

> [...]

OK, who are you trying to block access by?  If it's in your User
folder, no one else should be able to get to it, unless they log in
as you.

Why not make the folder an encrypted Disk Image? That way it requires
a password to open it.

All this messing about with permissions stuff makes me uncomfortable
and often times results in larger issues.