[X-Newbies] (OT) Your message to X-Newbies awaits moderator approval.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:32:53 PDT 2006

5 KB is totally unrealistic. It is very much the norm on most tech related
e-mail lists and in many cases necessary to maintain the thread properly as
it progresses. This isn't a bandwidth issue either. Listmom could just keep
those footers off every mail if it is so important to stay under 5 KB.

Brian