[X-Newbies] (no subject)

Kurt Streeter kurt.streeter at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 18 00:00:18 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I am having trouble accessing my .mac mail account. Since upgrading
my account to a fully paid account (as opposed to the 60 day trial),
I have not been able to access the account. All the other mail
accounts in Mail are fine, but the .mac one gives the following message:

There may be a problem with the mail server or network. Check the
settings for account ".Mac Account" or try again.

The server error encountered was: The connection to the server
"mail.mac.com" on port 993 timed out.

I'm not too sure if this is something that I have changed while
upgrading the account, but any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Kurt

This mail has been created using Apple Mail on Mary-Lou (Apple Mac
iBook G4), and is intended for the named recipient only. If you are
not the named recipient and you have received this mail in error,
please notify the sender by return and discard.