[X-Newbies] (no subject)

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Aug 18 05:18:37 PDT 2006

I connect to mail.mac.com through port 25 without any problems. Have
you tried changing the port?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com