[X-Newbies] Transferring Entourage Address Book Contacts

Clive Read CLIVEINSPAIN at telefonica.net
Mon Aug 21 12:48:24 PDT 2006

Jack Corcoran wrote:
> I would like to transfer the contents of the Entourage 2004 address book in
> my Mac Mini to a Dual USB iBook G3 which is using Entourage X.  Would be
> most grateful for any advice on how best to accomplish this.  Keep it
> simple, please. Thanks in advance.
>
> Jack C.

I LOVED Entourage but had to move to Thunderbird because Entourage had
such a low storage limit. I'd love to go back to Entourage, provided I
could reinsert the messages I have in Thunderbird, AND those I left on
my server.  I thought it unreasonable that Entourage could only cope
with 4 Gb of info.

Is there an answer?

Clive (in Spain)
on MacBook, 10.4.7 with 2Gb of RAM