[X-Newbies] Appleworks not responding

carwesg at aol.com carwesg at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 09:42:07 PDT 2006

 Hi Keith,

 Before you do the complicated stuff, do the simple ones:
 Do what Aranzazu is suggesting.

 Here is how to do it:
 Before launching Appleworks
 - Go to your "Library" folder,
 - then to the "Preferences" folder,
 - find the Appleworks prefs which should be called something like "com.appleworks.plist"
 - trash them

 You have 2 "Libray" folders, one on your hardrive, the other one under your user name (little house icon), find in which folder the prefs are. Do a search for "Appleworks", to make sure you delete the right one.

 Good luck and let us know.
 Carole