[X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 14:33:38 PST 2006

I said I was speculating rather than asserting as part of the
exploratory process, so there's no need to accuse me of backpeddling.
I am willing to throw out any previous ideas that we figure out are
wrong, with no qualms...

I am just trying to analyze what was said on that link.

And, for what it's worth, I'm older than you are and have been using
Macs about the same time, fixing the hardware, and writing code as
well... and still do even in my old age.  :-)